Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25th

Saludos a todos,

We have a three day weekend so yesterday a few of us went to Portugal to go to the beach! It must have been seventy degrees with forty degree water...it was cold! I have some terrific pictures of the seaside town with its beautiful, tile covered facades....if I can figure out how to post the pictures I shall.

Back to Salamanca very late last night. It took four hours to get to Aviero Beach in Portugal and of course four hours to return. Back to my studies as our exams begin tomorrow. I feel pretty good about them as I study every day ....

I can not believe that I shall be home Saturday night...I can not wait!!! For all of you who have followed this blog, I thank you and as soon as I can get someone to help me post my pictures I shall. The pictures will be of Toledo, Avila and Portugal....

Take care for now and HASTA PRONTO.....
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment