Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25th 2012

Saludos a todos...

Well...I'm back! I arrived yesterday in Salmanca but to Spain on Saturday. Ryan and I said good bye to each other Saturday morning in the airport in Dublin after a great week touring the castles of Ireland together.
Ryan is getting ready to become a New Yorker/ Merchant Mariner and I am getting ready to study Spanish again.
Sunday morning a bunch of us ( from the program last year) went for a walk in Madrid through El Parque Retiro....it was terrific. Then we boarded the bus to Salamanca  which arrived here in the afternoon.
We began classes today and I have to admit, it felt great to be back in the classroom learning. I am really interested in 5 of my 6 classes. I think that they are all going to be challenging as well as very interesting. Vamos a ver...
I shall keep you updated on my progress and thanks for following!

Regards,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment